As a business owner you want to devote all your energy into making your business a success. The last thing you need is to feel constrained by reams of daunting paperwork and difficult financial decisions. Our tax planning and compliance service for business owners is designed to remove these drains on your time and energy. Not only giving you the freedom to apply yourself fully to your business, but also providing the confidence of knowing that your financial decisions are based on the best advice possible.
We will advise and assist you through every aspect of setting up and running a business, from the initial compliance requirements to long term exit plans, and everything in between. We take a genuine interest in the performance of all our clients businesses and aim to be an integral part of their success.
Our services in this area include:
- Preparation of fully compliant statutory annual accounts for limited companies and limited liability partnerships
- Preparation of business tax computations and Returns
- Preparation of self-employed and partnership accounts
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for the owners of the business.
- Providing advice on bookkeeping issues i.e. the types of allowable expenses, how to record expenses etc.
- Cloud accounting set up & bookkeeping
- Preparation of in-year management accounts
- VAT Registration& administration.
- Preparation of VAT returns and associated advice
- Setting up a PAYE scheme and running monthly payroll
- Dealing with Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) matters including refunds from HM Revenue & Customs
- Advice on setting up Automatic Enrolment (AE) pension schemes